Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Busy Beez.

Oh goodness. Things have been hectic again. A combination of work, home duties, and a new dog have totally wiped me out. Lately I've been feeling like I'm working every minute of the day. Although you probably couldn't tell yesterday as I decided to spend most of the day in bed. It was a treat I definitely earned.

Oh so yes. Travis and I adopted a pup a few weeks ago. His name is Stanley and he's a crazy bundle of energy. He'll be 3 years old in April. We think that he's a French Bulldog/Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix. But who really knows! He's cute either way.

That's him sleeping in Miso's chair. Lately the cats have been hanging out on top of the kitchen cabinets. They seem pretty happy up there, but I miss seeing them run around. I guess eventually everyone will get along ok and they can resume their romping. Miso and Nori actually kind of cuddle together. I guess Miso realized that Nori was the lesser of two evils and could tolerate her attention.

The recent cold weather has also kept me from doing anything too exciting. If I can walk there in 10 minutes, or if I can be driven there I will do it. Otherwise I've been pretty reluctant to go out. I really should be using all of this inside time for productive things, but old habits die hard.

Obviously things have been pretty boring around here. Maybe something more exciting will happen next week!

No comments: